What're you listening to right now?

JustHatched

Songs from a few years back today.

My favorite from Alice in Chains (song starts about 50 seconds in):

Stone Temple Pilots:

And probably one of my favorite bands, Smashing Pumpkins:

Three great songs from three great bands :)

Rare acoustic version of The Editors - Papillon in Brussels:

Kyuss, one of my all time favorite bands and best stoner rockers out there. Had the privelege of seeing them live twice. Half the band including Josh Homme, who was the lead guitar player in Kyuss, founded Queens of the Stone Age later on. John Garcia did a few reunion gigs afterwards with most of the band, but unfortunately without Homme :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AohaSbP3rNQ

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

Been posting too many jokes, so here is a serious post with music I enjoy.

Those are only a few favorites and as kindness I kept the out going ones off the list.

Funky tracks, the best music of them all.

Some rock. This band is nice, if you like check them out.

And the Earbleeder. I hear old school cry, buut there must be some Yin to the Yang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JNisB65ajY

No more songs, got you!

siggy1818-1335467910.jpg

Edited by DefaultBling
  • Like 1

Cheers for posting some great tunes Vanweeeezy ! Gotta love those Ninja Tune artists :)

Amon Tobin - Permutation:

The Cinematic Orchestra - Every Day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_pjA88qQUY&list=PLxxZsBoYsWXlL7zKDvEG-rneBKbmafbO0

The Herbaliser - Something Wicked This Way Comes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur2nlVXpaCw&list=PLfeQNV4d1kW5pLzd4fslZRp3uZEpS-5lh

Edited by ronin1904
  • Like 1

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

Cheers for posting some great tunes Vanweeeezy ! Gotta love those Ninja Tune artists :)

and to you buddddy. Yea ninja tune is pretty boss, you watch many boiler rooms? 

Bonobo is as good a dj as a producer i think, v. talented dude and his boiler room is too much

• Like 1

and to you buddddy. Yea ninja tune is pretty boss, you watch many boiler rooms? 

Bonobo is as good a dj as a producer i think, v. talented dude and his boiler room is too much

Have actually been to some boiler room sessions :)

Saw the Cinematic Orchestra in the Ancienne Belgique (one of the best concert halls out there) and saw Amon Tobin in a session in Hasselt. Think I saw Bonobo live at Pukkelpop or Dour quite a few years ago if I recall well. Some 'foggy' days back then ... :D

• Like 1

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

wowser i am very jealous, would love to go to a boiler room. A mate of mine dj-ed unknown festival on the boat and met the boiler room dude and said he was absolutely coked off his head haha. Foggy is usually the best state of mind to be in for music like this in all fairness ;)

• Like 1

It might take some persistence, but it is possible to get in there. Problem is that you have to follow the artist's moves from real close-by and be the first to jump whenever there's an opportunity. The other problem is that wannabe celebrities make up for half the crowd and somehow get priority while the true fans are left out ... Anyway, a thing of the past, I'd rather enjoy this music with a glass of whine near the fireplace nowadays :)

• Like 1

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg