• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• revbouncer

• Crawford1872

• Squirrel

Thanks for the League links guys, I think I need a lot more practice 1st though, especially just using a controller and no wheel, I feel I'm way behind the 8 ball before we even start. A decent wheel is AU$300 and there's no way I'm buying one. An average wheel is about AU$150 and that's still way too much for me.

They just updated the game and reset all the time trial times. People were cheating and with no way to know who, they reset everyones. I wrote my best times down so at least I can go back and know where I should/could be on the list. 

I've been doing time trial before the career race to get my set ups right. Yes I only change 1 thing at a time too or you don't have a clue what's affecting what. But the amount of laps needed to really get your settings right are LOTS. 

Overall it's a pretty cool game that borders on very frustrating and I'm not sure if it's encouraging me to ever buy another F1 game, I think something like Project Cars 2 and games that offer a variety of racing will keep me interested for longer. 

I'm determined to go through career at least once as it cost AU$100 and I may as well get my monies worth :)

• Like 1

Leaderboard reset happens in most racing games soon after launch, too many cheaters around desperate to get their name at the top.

If you're getting NASCAR Heat then I might be able to direct you to a US league that I'll be entering. It looks quite arcade, but 40 cars in multiplayer should be epic.

• Like 1

On 05/09/2016 at 1:17 PM, Squirrel said:

Started reminiscing. 

Found an old video of the F1 days. ApexOnline Used to be called ARL back then. This was also before I was known as Squirrel too.

Valencia was probably my best track tbh i fucking loved it 

Some picture evidence @revbouncer last lap of the race on legend and Kimi decides if he can't win neither can I haha #flashbacks #fuckssakekimi

fucking hopeless haha

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 1