Forgot your password?
Or sign in with one of these services
23 October 2020, 07:00 PM
Event created by
Friday October 23rd, 20:00UK (21:00 EU, 19:00UTC)
10 vs 10 (preliminary)
We will not know what jobs we are playing until we start:
We are likely to do this. This example is if we were to have 8 jobs, all different type of jobs.
1. I put together a list 10 jobs for each type of job. (“List 1”, “List 2” and so on..)
2. I show this list to no one.
3. On gameday other crew send me 8 numbers between 1 and 10, one number for each list.
4. At the same time I send them a picture of all 8 lists.
5. We then use their number to decide what job to use from each list.
For the lists I can use jobs from well known creators, but jobs that I have never played.
There are no reviews to display.